Wednesday, November 08, 2006

bloggy

Yes, that's right: it's a picture from the blogcon '06 series. From top left, clockwise: no-longer-blogger H.Bro, a-post-a-day IBYB, dormant blogger Miss Shirley, me, and claims-she-has-nothing-to-blog-about G-Dog.

We all had dinner tonight before our respective rehearsals. And yes, we do all live in the same general area, but Miss Shirley and G-Dog had never met H.Bro.

I wonder what the people in the restaurant thought of us all standing in a circle taking pictures of our feet?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait - am I related to this H.Bro? I can't imagine how I wouldn't be, what with the same last name and all. Does she remember great-grandma Josie?

towwas said...

If he had one, I'm sure he'd remember her. He's a remembering kinda guy.

Talentedhands said...

Sigh. My feet wanna hang out with all your feet. At least I got to hang with GDog before she went to dinner with y'all, so it's just one degree of separation.