Monday, August 14, 2006

obligatory feet picture

Continuing the tradition of blog feet pictures, check out Grrrbear and me at a subway station. (Yeah, I know, they don't call it the subway there. Whatever.)


As you know, I take a lot of pictures of my feet. Because they're there, and they're often in totally cute brazilian flipflops, and because electrons are (unlike film) free. Well, of the top 10 most viewed pictures in my flickr account, eight are pictures of my feet. Yeah. One of them passed the 200-view mark today. The people on flickr? A bunch of pervs. Pictures 8 and 9 in my top 10 are pictures of the baby panda, but they'll probably be knocked off by feet pictures eventually.

To see more pictures of my incredibly hot feet, surf on over to: www.flickr.com/photos/hey-myfirstname/

1 comment:

Coloradan said...

Hey, I think my most-viewed photo is of my feet, too: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chezshawna/148482723/in/set-72157594144471724/