Thursday, December 28, 2006

countdown to 365

So, today I learned how to display my archives as a drop-down menu. And I discovered that it said how many posts I've written per month. And I was on my way to calculating the average (as suggested by L.Tall) when I discovered that from December 2005 to November 2006, I wrote ex-ACT-ly 365 posts. I couldn't calculate the average for this year yet because I wasn't done with December, see?

So I thought to myself, wouldn't it be nice if I had 365 posts in 2006? Only problem is, December 2005 was an exciting month (what with the Norwegians and all), with 43 posts - which means I'm 16 behind pace.

Which brings me to my goal: to find 16 (now, 15) things to say between now and midnight on Sunday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, woman! In honor of James Brown, god rest his soul.

I miss a couple days of keeping up with bloggyfriends' blogs and there are, like, a hundred new posts. And I'm feeling guilty. Then I see this and realize it's all part of the game.

towwas said...

J.Bro, you rock my world.