Monday, September 04, 2006

treadmill

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who hadn't seen the OK Go video with the treadmills until this week. But I guess it's possible - barely - that there's someone else. And if that someone else is one of the three or four people who reads my blog, well, I'm telling you: this video is a worthwhile use of three minutes and seven seconds of your life.

If you've already seen it, maybe you'd like to see their other dance (the one in the backyard) or the treadmill dance at the MTV Video Music Awards this weekend. Although, really, it's better without multiple camera angles, a goofy set, and a cheering audience. So I take it back - don't watch the VMA version, just watch the original again.

Seriously, what did we do before YouTube?

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh my god, I saw that video just a few weeks ago and totally flipped. So awesome! And I wonder how much time they spent rehearsing. Well there will certainly be a lot of copy-cat acts at talent shows across the nation.