Sunday, May 07, 2006

525,600

If you follow Tall L's blog, you will know that she has a shortage of barware...and an excess of chocolate martini ingredients. As luck would have it, the day after she wrote that, someone left a match.com martini glass on the free pile at work. So last night Tall L and I had a chocolate-martini-and-Rent party. Ever the gracious host, she let me drink out of the martini glass. And let me tell you, those martinis were deeeeeeeee-e-e-e-e-licious. (Rent was pretty good, too.)

5 comments:

miss shirley said...

Did you notice that Tom is hot? LTall says he is, although I am not convinced.

BASSO said...

...ahhh, delicious (no, NOT Tom - the martini)...friends might help with the shortages, but you can't improve the looks of that result! Wow! (no, NOT Tom -- the martini)

towwas said...

Basso, we'll show you the video sometime. I think even you would have to agree about Tom.

I Blog, You Blog said...

The title of this keeps making me sing the song. It's like an episode of "make it stop" that just won't!

...fortunately it's a good song I should learn more than the opening few words. :)

I Blog, You Blog said...

I should also employ the use of punctuation marks.

;

,

!!