Friday, December 09, 2005

thursday highlights

This may well go on record as the best birthday ever.
* This afternoon I saw the baby panda, and he is aDORable. Pictures will follow.
* Our dress rehearsal in front of audience went great - the audience was really responsive, and we were only about 10 minutes too long.
* I talked to Swallowed My Flea, and he and Mrs. Flea are moving to New York next fall. Which is a $20 bus ride from here.
* Not only are the Norwegian dancer boys totally cute from afar, they are totally fun up close, too. We got them to go out for my birthday. It was good times. I practiced my Norwegian skills, which are lousy-to-mediocre with a healthy dose of rusty.
* I had the birthday song sung to me in Norwegian! By Norwegians! I sang it for my audition way back in May. For eight years, I have been singing this song to my friends, but no one sings it to me. Until tonight. It made my day.
* Miss S drove me home - a very, very sweet birthday present.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hurray for the best birthday ever!!! I just linked to the pictures of the Norwegian Boys. THEY SANG TO YOU? Wow. swwoooooooon!

towwas said...

Um, yeah.