Thursday, July 28, 2005

washingtonienne

I read The Washingtonienne yesterday. It's a novel. Here, I'll summarize for you: she has sex with lots of guys. They enjoy different kinds of sex. Some of them pay her. She gets in trouble. Her shrink tells her she's depressed. The end. Now you don't need to read it.

I would like to note that I borrowed the book from G-dog; I did not spend money on it. And, in fairness, Jessica Cutler is a perfectly good writer. Maybe next time she'll write something more interesting.

2 comments:

Tunnies said...

Hey, I only bought the book b/c I heard Jessica Cutler on Eliot in the Morning on DC101. Thought it seemed interesting and honestly, it didn't cost much if I remember correctly. Eliot--I like that name, but on a girl, not a boy. Subject change much?

grrrbear said...

I considered getting that book when I was last in borders, albeit probably more because the cover (featuring items guaranteed to attract the eye of most any straight viewer) than because I was interested in reading it. But instead of bought the Incident with the Dog in the Night-Time and Freakonomics.

Regardless, I dropped everything when HP came out.