Saturday, August 23, 2008

my feet

I had the best pedicure of my LIFE today. Also the worst. And the most expensive. And the cheapest. Ok, if you get right down to it, I'd never had a pedicure before. It was pretty great. It was at a fancy little spa a few blocks away from here, and at the end, while the polish was drying, I totally conked out in the nice comfy chair with the pretty music playing and woke up, like, 45 minutes later. I could get used to that.

Falling asleep might had something to do with the fact that I watched the synchronized swimming team finals last night, or should I say this morning, from 3 to 4 a.m. It was excellent. And even though they played the finals again on TV today, I was happy I watched it online, not only because there were no commercial breaks, but, much better - there was no talking. You just watch the event and listen to the music while someone's comments occasionally appear below the screen, IM-style.

No comments: