Wednesday, October 03, 2007

scarf

This afternoon I was waiting for the bus to rehearsal and there was really cool light reflecting off a building. I completely failed to capture it, but I did take a picture of my cute scarf:


I got the scarf this summer at this museum in Delaware, when I went with J.Chu to look at their quilt exhibit. And I happen to have worn this scarf now three Wednesdays in a row. How do I know this? Because Wednesday night is rehearsal. And at rehearsal, I carry around a hanging file folder so I can harass people about the emergency contact forms they haven't turned in yet. And the little metal tabs on the folder snag in the scarf.

I can't tell you how annoying this is.

1 comment:

erin*carly said...

i didn't wear enough scarves last winter. maybe that's why i got so sick. hm.

this year's goal? more scarves.

(mine are in no way as spiffy as yours, but i do have a super-fuzzy-soft one from miss kat that she made for my birthday.)