So, I'm allergic to mold. And all evening as I dug around in my parents' basement, packing up my stuff (it's been a slow move), I was sneezing and sneezing. Check out what I found in a box on a top shelf:
That was once my favorite watch. The band used to be dark brown. No, your eyes do not deceive you: that watch band is covered in fuzzy green fungus. This would definitely NOT be something to mention to my mother, if you were, say, going to see her at a baby shower this weekend. It went right in the trash. (Right after I documented it, that is.)
I think they need to get the dehumidifier back from the shop very, very soon.