Friday, September 08, 2006

antm

Favorite moment from the America's Next Top Model season premiere: a girl from Kansas who wouldn't do the naked photo shoot because it's "against her morals." So - she's the one who wanted to be America's Next Top Model, right? How did she think the models got to be naked in the magazines? Airbrushing? (She did finally do the shoot, but only stayed up there long enough for the photographer to take two pictures.)

See it for yourself Sept. 20! Also featured: a contestant who I was sure they were going to keep on through the makeover, just to cut her hair off; a defensive exotic dancer; and a slightly disturbing Tyra-themed house. I'm not sure I'd want to wake up to the sight of Tyra in a high fashion pose every morning. Or to have such sights at every turn. Keep Tyra in the judging where she belongs, folks.

I checked the rules for the next cycle, and unfortunately I'm a half-inch too short and three years too old for ANTM. What a shame.

1 comment:

Talentedhands said...

You've outed yourself, so I'll tell, too: I LOVE ANTM. I think it's that beautiful, skinny girls feel terribly insecure that makes me giddy.