Wednesday, April 12, 2006

bikini

Last night I put some of my Hawaii pictures up on Flickr (I don't really know how you find someone's pictures, but my username is hey-myfirstname, so see if that gets you anywhere). And I figured, what the hell, I'll add tags and see what happens. So I gave the photos keywords like "Hawaii" and "luau" and stuff. Well, for one of them I added the tag "bikini," because you know me and the bikini. Still very excited about it. And that picture? had 146 views in 14 hours. Yyyyeah. I deleted the tag, because that's just creepy. (It could be argued that I should also take the picture down.)

UPDATE, 4/15: Days after I took the tag off, the picture was still getting lots of views, so I took the picture down. After I discovered that some dude who has no pictures of his own flickr had chosen it as a favorite - and all of his favorites are pictures of women in bikinis. Creepy.

6 comments:

BASSO said...

That'll teach you -- what do you think us dirty old men use Google for? Well, maybe not me personnally, but you know, I have this friend....

towwas said...

Ha! I think maybe I'll tag the next picture I put up there "naked" and see how many views I get. But what should it be a picture of, I wonder? Hmmmm....

I Blog, You Blog said...

I think you should show some skin in the "naked" photo...like maybe a finger...or something really taboo...like your knee!

Your pics were awesome, btw...looks like you guys had a blast!

grrrbear said...

I would post a picture of you angrily biting the head off of a chocolate bunny and tag it with "naked aggression".

Sophist said...

yeah, having "naked" and "bunny" tags would probably get you lots of hits!

miss shirley said...

haha! naked bunny. that's funny.