Saturday, December 24, 2005

argh

My brother says he can't fix the computer from far away this time. So I will have no regular e-mail until the end of the week. Argh. Of course, being a child of the modern era, I have at least three other e-mail addresses, but this is my main one. Argh. I hope no one is trying to tell me anything really important. Or, that if they are, they are someone who reads this blog and now know they can reach me at my gmail address, which is lastnamefirstinitial@gmail.com. (Substitute my actual last name and first initial.)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

i apparently sent something to your college address from evite, and it said no can do. you are having email issues, towwas!

towwas said...

Yeah, the college address forwards to my lastnameses address. I suppose I could get them to change it temporarily, but I don't know if they're there on Christmas Eve.

SIGH. Apparently my poor brother feels really bad about it - usually he can fix stuff from far away.