Thursday, September 22, 2005

a hell of a town

I'm off to New York til Sunday night. Woo! I really like going to New York. I usually take stealth trips, where I take the bus up and stay with one friend and maybe see one other friend and don't mention to any of the others that I'm going to be in town and spend a lot of time doing nothing. But this time I'm trying to coordinate with three different sets of busy friends, and it's stressing me out. Somehow I must bring together the high school friends (C.Ru and J.Ho), the college friends (Swallowed My Flea and Mrs. Flea) and the grad school friends (J.Roo and L.Moo). They'd all like each other - if only I can get them all in the same room!

Clearly, I should just move there.

2 comments:

towwas said...

They aren't *fake* names, they're deeply clever nicknames. And, hello, dude, we totally met up in New York last fall. That was fun.

Cheryl said...

nononononono! don't go, don't go! (but you do spend a lot of time there.)