Wednesday, May 07, 2008

ratings? what?

Tonight these little stars appeared beneath each of my blog entries suggesting my readers rate them. And, uh, I don't want my blog entries rated. If you like 'em, comment; if you don't like 'em, don't tell me. So does anyone know how to make them go away? I can't find them in the settings, they aren't on the blogger blog and I can't find them in blogger help, either.

Oh wait. I just found it on the blogger "known issues" blog. It's a mistake. They'll go away. Whew. Good. My fragile ego isn't ready for ratings.

UPDATE: In case anyone else gets em - go to Dashboard, Layout, Blog Posts, click edit, uncheck the box for star ratings. Thanks to the other blogger who figured this out before me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1.5 stars.

towwas said...

Thank you. I wouldn't give it more than one, myself.