Thursday, March 13, 2008

and now, a blog post about my real life

1. The other night I went out to my car and the CIRCUS TRAIN was going by. Oh my gosh. I was so excited. This is confusing, actually, because I just checked the circus schedule and the train was going into D.C. from the direction of Pittsburgh two days before opening in Baltimore. But anyway. It was still exciting.

2. Last night I saw Sara from Cycle 6 of "America's Next Top Model" at a metro station.

3. I remembered the Austin Grill as having decently priced, reasonably edible tex-mex food. Apparently I hadn't been there in a while. Last night I had a quick dinner there before going to the theater. For $24, I got a bad margarita and chewy enchiladas. The bad margarita, people, cost $7.50. What the heck??? N.Lu tells me this is now normal at the Austin Grill.

No comments: