Sunday, January 27, 2008

vermont

I got home this evening around 7:30 and realized it was the first time I'd been at home at 7:30 p.m. in two weeks. Here's what kept me from home the last two nights:


Norwegian desserts. Well, really Norwegian dancing, but I did almost as much eating as dancing. I also spent a lot of time doing jigsaw puzzles, because someone had brought them and those suckers are *addictive*. And there was some quality napping, too, and a lot of reading.

This was at a "ski-dance" weekend in Vermont, although I didn't ski - it was totally cold, and I probably spent a total of 10 minutes outside the whole time I was there. I was up til 3 last night, alternating between puzzles, dancing, and staring into space. My eyes kept closing during my last two dances, but I hear the hard core made it til 5.

3 comments:

grrrbear said...

Wow, that's a small one. It is a personal Norwegien Wedding cake? The ones we used to have at my grandmas were usually way taller!

BTW I got my february issue of your employer and saw your name! You're famous, woot!

towwas said...

They were breaking rings off from the bottom - not to worry, it was regulation size. :)

(And, yay, I'm famous! Yay!)

Cheryl said...

Yay famous! Woo hoo! And good magazine too. I like this much better than the old one.