Sunday, October 07, 2007

pointless post

This is my steering wheel. My choices at Target when I bought the cover were this one and Dale Earnhardt Jr. (There were boring ones, too, but...please. Would I do that?) But in the two or three years I've had it, the flowers have all come off, and I found one of the ladybugs in the parking lot when I went out to my car this morning.

I suppose I could get a new cover, but I feel that this one goes well with the aesthetic of the car. (Aesthetic of my car = "old.") Going without a cover isn't an option - the black stuff on the steering wheel comes off on my hands when it gets wet. Not that it has gotten wet recently, since it's rained, like, twice since June. Stupid drought.

Ok...I have no point. I like this picture, though.

2 comments:

J.Po said...

Get another cover, but this time go for the Dale Earnhart Jr....

Unknown said...

It's like the top ladybug is sniffing the same kind of fart-cloud the bottom lady-bug is leaving, which raises all kinds of fascinating questions? Which bug left the top fart-cloud? Why did it hang in the air so long? Why didn't it disperse?