Tuesday, January 02, 2007

little miss

Oh lord - now you people expect me to blog every day. Good thing I thought of a funny story on my way home from the fabric store tonight.

On New Year's Eve, I had two places to go - Miss Shirley's and a folkdancing party. I figured Miss S was less likely to make it to midnight than the folkdancers, so I went to her house first, which meant it was pre-small-child-bedtime. Often when I show up at Miss Shirley's, it's the first step to going somewhere else, like rehearsal or G-Dog's mom's house. So as soon as I walked in the door, Little Miss ran to Miss S and said, "Mommy, where are you going?!"

Right. Apparently I'm now the lady who takes Mommy away. Awesome.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Mean, mean mommy stealer!!!

grrrbear said...

CHILDREN, BEWARE!!! HERE COMES TOWWAS, DESTROYER OF FAMILIES!!!

[insert Godzilla-like screech here]

Cheryl said...

She also keeps asking "Mommy, are you finished with Revels?" Ah yes, fulfilling my obligation to her future therapist at every turn.