Friday, January 05, 2007

children of men

Today, I bring you tidings of great movies. And instructions: go see Children of Men. Google will tell you what time it's on near you. Go see it. I saw it tonight with J.Chu, and, uh, holy cow. Really. I mean it. You want to see it. Maybe don't go when you're already depressed. But do go if you want to see an insanely good movie. I mean, even though it was totally intense and had a very unpleasant and nastily easy-to-imagine view of the future, I kind of want to see it again. There's one 10-minute shot, people. Ten minutes. With explosions. And running. And tanks. I mean, holy, as I said before, cow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gah - I wanted to see it last night, but no one here would go with me! I'm making my case for a matinee over breakfast.

towwas said...

Awesome. Good luck! Go alone if you must!

Stacey Pelika said...

I want to see it, J.Bro! I will go with you!!!