Friday, December 29, 2006

elton tree

Kay Ray says, as long as I'm posting about everything else, I should post about her Christmas tree, who is about to come to the end of his short life.


What makes this tree so remarkable? Well, two things. No, three. First, because Kay Ray is now a bad-ass Oregonian, she snowshoed out into the woods and cut him down herself. I kid you not. I have seen the pictures, and I believe them. Second, his name is Elton. Kay Ray? Care to explain that in the comments? And, third, he is totally cute. I mean, look at the little feller. What's not to love?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you see, last year Elton John and his friends at Starbucks put out this awesome Christmas CD entitled 'Elton John's Christmas Party.'

So to thank Mr. John for the joy his cd brings this time o' year, I named my tree after him! I meant to find some sparkly oversized sunglasses, though.... maybe next year.

Unknown said...

Damn, Elton!

Annie said...

the tree looks a bit like the Charlie Brown tree!!! Very sweet.