Friday, November 24, 2006

favorite things

I have some new favorite things. I feel you should know about them.

1. Favorite Firefox theme. Go look at it. See? It's totally cute. Now it's Christmas all the time in my browser. Funny thing about the day after Thanksgiving - finally there's Christmas music playing and Christmas shopping, which means everyone is finally catching up with me. It's been Christmas inside my head since we started rehearsing for the Revels in September.

2. Favorite lotion. I've got this skin thing going on around my eye, and this stuff has cleared it up. It is gone. No more skin thing. Ok, there's still some itchy action, but my friends at Johnson & Johnson made the giant red patch go away. The giant red patch that was expanding its territory and early this week had started staking claim in the cheek region. I feel totally silly putting the balm on, because it looks like I'm smearing a little stick of deodorant on my face, but ohhh boyyy does it deliver the waxy goodness.

3. Favorite phrase. I can't see ever actually using this phrase, because I am not that kind of geek, but Cute Overload sent me to that article the other day (because of this bird) and you know how sometimes a phrase gets stuck in your head? Well, the phrase has been stuck in my head for two days now and I still think it's hilarious even though I don't really get it. Kind of like this shirt. Which was a huge hit at rehearsal the other day - most people have the same reaction as me, which is "I don't get that but it's totally funny."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this base-related video game qoute, like, 1000 times more than the "All your base are belong to us" (roughly) one that was popular a couple years ago.

im in yr blog, verifyin yr wrd!

Annie said...

I LOVE that shirt from Threadless. I need to get me one as soon as the girly fitting ones come back into stock. And I'm gonna get me some of that lotion tomorrow from the local Long's!

towwas said...

Yeah, I tell ya, the baby balm is the bomb. (Heh. Unintentional rhyme.) My problem was, I had this patch of skin that was irritated because I'm having allergic issues, then tears would get on it from my watery-ass eyes and, well, you would imagine what it was like adding salt water into the mix. The balm totally protects the dry skin from that.

Unknown said...

I forgot that I knew this! As I wrote on grrrbear's blog, it makes me wonder what else is bangin' around in my head.