Wednesday, June 14, 2006

sporty

I've been taking a lot of pictures of my feet recently. They just look so cute in flip-flops.

Last night I went to a Nationals game at RFK Stadium with some people from work. The Nationals? Lost. Majorly. There was one inning where the Rockies scored five runs. We were like, oh, look, there go two more guys. A lot of people were gone before the end, when the score was 9 to 2. Yow.

For a non-sports person, I am certainly spending a lot of time watching sports these days - I watched parts of three World Cup games over the weekend, the entire Brazil-Croatia game yesterday, and parts of all three games today. (I borrowed Beebeecue's TV and convinced an IT guy to connect it in time for the game yesterday afternoon.)

8 comments:

grrrbear said...

I was going to bring up the increasing frequency of foot-posts. Don't you worry about becoming the "must read" blog of foot-fetishists worldwide?

Foot exhibitionism, sports watching, will anyone recognize you at reunion? Or will you be barefoot and wearing a Nationals jersey? =)

Annie said...

cute toe-nails!
I like the foot posts because I too like shoes.

J.Po said...

OH GOD! Reunion is coming up, isn't it. Does that mean I have to have my life figured out soon?

Stacey Pelika said...

I am proud to report that I'm missing my Reunion at this very moment!

towwas said...

I've gotten a couple of letters/e-mails now asking me to get involved with reunion planning...I didn't feel like I actually contributed that much last time, but I dunno, maybe I'll do it again. I just don't like the fundraising parts of it.

grrrbear said...

Yeah, I've been getting those letters too this year. Oddly enough, I didn't get them last time. I wonder if I let it slip in the Voice that I just got my MBA in Non-Profit mgt and now they are saying to themselves "He'll be a master fundraiser!".

I did consider it anyway, but I've got company in town the weekend of the planning retreat so I can't go. And I'd feel bad about not being able to do that.

Plus I'm seriously considering skipping reunion convo next summer. , which I probably couldn't do if I were of import. Soooo boring and soooo hot. Who's with me!?

towwas said...

Oh, I was on the committee last time and I could easily have skipped reunion convocation - I didn't have any part in it.

Stacey Pelika said...

Aw c'mon - there are giant (literally) checks involved in that convo!