Monday, October 17, 2005

local celebrity

I just did a radio interview about my insomnia story - it was fun, it was with two uber-peppy morning drive hosts. So if you're in Portland, Ore., in next few days, tune in KEX in the mornings and you might catch my pearls of wisdom. I warned them about my sinus infection, and I did indeed have a brief coughing fit - the host told me I have a sexy cough. I was like, yeah, I hear it gets kind of old if you sit across the hall from it and listen to it every day for two months. Ok, I didn't actually say that, but now I wish I had.

2 comments:

towwas said...

haha - Kay Ray just pointed out to me that KEX has Rush Limbaugh on from 9 to noon. (I checked the website - the show I'm on is 5:30 to 9 a.m.)

Cheryl said...

Funny story about Rush Limbaugh...actually, no. There is nothing funny about Rush Limbaugh. Only sad, so sad.