Monday, July 25, 2005

my hope for fame - dashed

I just got a call from a nice young man named Brian (or Bryan or, I suppose, Brighen) at Central Casting asking if I could work on a movie on August 8. A friend of mine knows someone knows someone who somehow got my name on a list. Which would all be pretty cool (Clint Eastwood is directing) except I forgot that's when I'm going to visit J.Vo and her baby in Ann Arbor. Sigh. I mean, don't get me wrong, seeing J.Vo and A.Vo is going to ROCK (REMfest 2005, here we come!) but it was my big chance to make it in the movies! And now I can't do it! Brian At Central Casting didn't seem quite as bummed as I was.

5 comments:

J.Po said...

SAY HI TO BIATCH!!!!! AND TAKE TONS OF PICS!!!!

grrrbear said...

Wow, I haven't seen j.Po that excited in some time...

Beware TOWWAS, the Biatch Baby may have powerful mind-altering abilities.

(Say hi to Biatch for me to though)

towwas said...

Wow! That *was* exciting! I will pass both of your greetings on to biatch and baby B.

Oh, TOWWAS! I just got it!

Tunnies said...

Yeah, I'm the lucky one who tried to hook Ms. Science Writer up with a movie gig, but NO, she had other plans. My fame should be in the form of a credit in the movie--but in fact, I fear that I'll get left out, or my name will be spelled wrong. I'm only working on the movie for 4 days and they are only filming one scene is DC but still, I can hope. Maybe I'll meet Clint Eastwood...

towwas said...

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed about missing out. J. Chu wants to know if I would have gotten to dress up in 40's clothes.